rustic design..............rural living...............time-worn beauty

Monday, September 10, 2012

Free Printable Vintage Flashcards

So, I've been insanely busy lately and decided I need to carve out a few minutes to show you some glimpses of what I've been up to! I don't know if it will be considered interesting or not but it might give me the motivation to finish some of the giant projects that are "looming" over me.

I've torn the entire house apart to re-organize everything! Also, I'm finally getting around to making curtains and hanging things on the walls. I will start posting pics when I'm further along.

For today I wanted to share this blog with you sweetly scrapped where I found some cute free templates for printable alphabet cards that I'm making to hang in the kids room. They are turning out really great so far!
Have a great Mon.! 
~JC


To view printable version click here







1 comment:

  1. These are nice printables.
    I love the owl one, so cute.

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy your comments!!!! Thanks so much!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...